The RSA Conference is a venue for information security professionals from different backgrounds, countries, and industries to share their expertise. Attendees interact with and learn from top security professionals to stay abreast of cyber threats and the various security solutions to address the threats.
2017 was the worst year in terms of the number of breaches and data compromises. By one estimate, there were 5,207 breaches in total, a 20% increase from the previous high in 2015. Cloud security is rapidly evolving to keep up with advanced actors. Attending RSA and exchanging information with other professionals is a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest practices and technology to best protect your data.
Skyhigh Networks was acquired by McAfee in January, so McAfee will have two booths this year at RSA. You can find McAfee Skyhigh Security Cloud at Booth S1301 in the South Hall and McAfee Corporate at Booth N3801 in the North Hall. In the McAfee Skyhigh Security Cloud booth, there will be impactful cloud security theater presentations from McAfee partners and customers. During the week of RSA, there will be multiple exclusive events hosted by McAfee. See the full schedule of events and presentations below:
Cloud Security Alliance Dedicated Event
Each year, the Cloud Security Alliance hosts a summit before the RSA Conference, kickstarting the near week-long event, that focuses entirely on cloud security. This event is an opportunity to learn about the future of cloud security from seasoned professionals who have worked in the industry for years.
CSA Summit Keynote: Security in the “There’s an app for that…” Era
Monday, April 16 | 1:55PM – 2:15 PM | Moscone Center South – Level 2
In the last 5 years cloud access security brokers (CASBs) have built robust API integrations to enforce security policies within the world’s most popular SaaS and IaaS systems such as Office 365, Salesforce, AWS, and Azure. But today there remains thousands of cloud applications such as GitHub, that don’t have API integrations with CASBs. In addition, network-based approaches have failed due to app breakage and user friction.
In this session, Rajiv Gupta, Senior Vice President of the Cloud Security Business Unit, will discuss an entirely new approach for scaling cloud security in the “There’s an app for that…” era.
McAfee Theater Sessions
The conference welcomes industry experts and professionals to the McAfee stage. At both booths, there will be presentations with technology partners, customers, as well as the latest and greatest from McAfee.
Cloud Security on the Front Lines Presentations
For any attendee interested in cloud security, these Q&A presentations with McAfee customers will be extremely beneficial and are a must-attend.
- Maurice Stebila, CISO, Harman International |Tuesday, 11:00AM – 11:20AM
- Mitch Greenfield, Manager Security Strategy, Humana | Tuesday, 11:40PM – 12:00PM
- Dan Meacham, CISO, Legendary Entertainment | Tuesday, 1:00PM – 1:20PM
- Kat Jungck, Cloud Security Architect, Premera BCBS | Tuesday, 1:20PM – 1:40PM
- Stefanie Tidwell, Sr. IT Security Analyst, Overstock.com | Thursday, 1:20PM – 1:40PM
- Andy Radle at HPE | Thursday, 2:40PM-3:00PM
- Nidhi Jain, Director Business Development, Box | Tuesday, 12:20PM-12:40PM
- Britt Jamison, Product Manager, Slack | Tuesday, 5:00PM-5:30PM
- Stephen Lee, Senior Director Technical Integrations, Okta | Wednesday, 4:00PM-4:20PM
- Case Hoogerhuis, Enterprise Solution Architect, Dropbox | Wednesday, 1:20PM-1:40PM
- Bryan Gillson, VP Strategic Alliances, Ionic | Thursday, 12:00PM-12:20PM
- Dustin Avol, Director Strategic Alliances, Smartsheet | Thursday, 3:20PM-3:40PM
Women in Cloud Security Leadership Panel Presentation
Wednesday, April 18 | 11:00AM – 11:30am | Booth S1301
The shift to “cloud and mobile” and “cyber resiliency” addresses cybersecurity with more data science, machine learning, identity and data centric security, and risk-based business outcome attributes that are attracting more and more women to take cybersecurity as a profession. Below are amazing women who have thrived in the industry and continue to act as leaders for all women in cloud security.
- Yabing Wang, VP, Chief Security Architect, Alight Solutions
- Stefanie Tidwell, Sr. IT Security Analyst, Overstock.com
- Kat Jungck, Cloud Security Architect, Premera BCBS
Cloud Security Innovations Presentations
- Protecting Sensitive Cloud Data with DLP and Collaboration Control-Brendan Kelly, Cloud Solutions Manager, McAfee
- Securing IaaS – Srini Gurrapu, Head Cloud Evalngelist, McAfee
Tuesday, 5PM-5:15PM; Wednesday, 12:40PM-1:00PM
- Securing O365 with CASB – Thyaga, Sr. Director, Product Management, McAfee
Tuesday, 12:00PM-12:15PM; Wednesday, 2:40PM-3:00PM; Thursday, 1:30PM-:145PM
- Protecting Sensitive Cloud Data with DLP and Collaboration Control –Brendan Kelly, Cloud Solutions Manager, McAfee
Tuesday, 3:40PM-4:00PM; Wednesday, 3:20PM-4:00PM
- 2018 Cloud Threat Landscape Report – Sandeep Chanda, Cloud Threat Labs, McAfee
Wednesday, 1:30PM-1:45PM; Thursday, 12:40PM-1:00PM
McAfee Skyhigh Security Cloud Public Sector Networking Happy Hour
Tuesday, April 17 | 5:30 – 8:30 pm
McAfee is hosting an exclusive networking event for the Public Sector at the rooftop lounge of Hotel VIA for 360-degree views of the San Francisco skyline.
McAfee Skyhigh RSA Cloud Security Bowling Event
Tuesday, April 17 | 6:30 – 10:30 pm
McAfee is hosting a full buy-out networking bowling event at RSA this year. We’re hosting this event alongside our partners at the legendary boutique bowling alley, Mission Bowling.
This is a private event targeted at security professionals who want to network with their peers and strike conversations on everything cloud security related. There will be a hosted bar, raffle, gourmet food, and giveaways.
Okta RSA Executive Dinner & Executive Panel
Wednesday, April 18 | 6:00 – 9:00 pm
McAfee is partnering with Okta and hosting an executive dinner this year with an executive panel to get the dinner started.
Skyhigh Annual RSA Executive Benu Dinner
Wednesday, April 18 | 6:30 – 10:00 pm
This is a private event, invite-only CXO networking prix fixe dinner, paired with the best of old and new-world wines, hosted by Rajiv Gupta.
Get a Free Expo Pass Courtesy of McAfee —
Register for a free RSA Expo pass using this registration code X8ESKYHI at the RSA Conference website.