A Solution Designed to Protect Cloud Collaboration
Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365 that brings together people, conversations and content—along with the tools that teams need—so they can easily collaborate to achieve more. It’s integrated with the familiar Office applications and is built from the ground up on Office 365. Since its debut on the market just a little over two years ago, Teams has quickly took a hold on the market with over 13 million active daily users.1 With McAfee MVISION Cloud for Microsoft Teams, companies can answer employees’ requests for a collaboration platform, while enforcing the security capabilities they need to keep data safe.
McAfee MVISION Cloud is now a recommenced DLP provider for Teams, uniquely positioning McAfee to serve the needs of Microsoft partners and customers with a unified, cloud-native security platform that consistently protects their data and defends against threats in the cloud
McAfee MVISION Cloud for Teams implements cloud access security broker (CASB) technology to enforce data loss prevention (DLP), threat protection, activity monitoring, and rights management from a unified cloud-native platform. MVISION Cloud Link connects to Team’s APIs to gain visibility and enforce policies based on data and user activity.
With McAfee MVISION Cloud, organizations can:
- Enforce sensitive data policies: Prevent sensitive data that cannot be stored in the cloud from being uploaded to Teams.
- Build sharing and collaboration guardrails: Prevent sharing of sensitive or regulated data with unauthorized parties in Teams.
- Limit activities for users on unmanaged devices and untrusted networks: Gain total control over user access to Teams by enforcing context-specific policies limiting end-user actions.
- Perform forensic investigations with full context: Capture a complete audit trail of all user activity enriched with threat intelligence to facilitate post- incident forensic investigations.
- Detect and correct user threats and malware: Detect threats from compromised accounts, insider threats, privileged access misuse, and malware infection.
Visit McAfee at Microsoft Ignite to learn more about McAfee MVISION Cloud:
CASB Magic Quadrant 2019 is here – McAfee a Leader for third consecutive year
CASB RFP Template: 200+ Common Questions Enterprises Are Asking
9 Cloud Computing Security Risks Every Company Faces
Office 365 Security Concerns: Download Definitive Guide to Office 365 eBook
51 AWS Security Best Practices