Campbell, Calif. — April 21, 2015 —Skyhigh Networks, the cloud security and enablement company, today announced its working with Microsoft to extend the security, compliance and governance capabilities of its Skyhigh for Office 365 offering. The Office 365 Developer Preview Program offers market-leading partners early access to the APIs to build products integrated with the Office 365 platform.
“We reached out to select cloud security companies like Skyhigh Networks through our preview program to provide early access to resources needed to build world-class applications for Office 365,” said Nagesh Pabbisetty, Partner Group Program Manager, Office 365 Information Protection, at Microsoft. “We’re thrilled that Skyhigh is extending its cloud security solution with our pre-release APIs, and announcing a cross-cloud security & governance solution to serve our Office 365 customers.”
“Cloud services like Office 365 foster collaboration and help employees be more productive,” said Harold Byun, VP of Product Management at Skyhigh Networks. “We’re delighted to be amongst the select group of partners to receive early access to APIs and the Microsoft Office 365 team’s support as we enable companies to securely embrace the cloud.”
Skyhigh for Office 365 delivers the following capabilities:
- Contextual Access Control: Skyhigh enables on-premise and mobile access control policies based on the context of the user (e.g. role, privilege level, reputation), application, data, action, device and location.
- Threat Detection: Skyhigh’s machine learning algorithms proactively identify anomalous behavior indicative of compromised accounts or insider threats.
- Cloud Data Loss Prevention:Skyhigh’s comprehensive data loss prevention capabilities enforce custom or out-of-the-box DLP policies and support several remediation actions (e.g. block, quarantine, encrypt).
- Integration with On-premises DLP Solutions: Skyhigh provides closed-loop remediation with existing DLP solutions such as Symantec, EMC RSA, and McAfee.
- Real-Time and On-Demand Scanning: Skyhigh provides data discovery with near real-time, scheduled, and ad hoc scanning of data at rest.
- Cloud Activity Monitoring: Skyhigh delivers deep visibility into all user interactions, including uploads/downloads, views, edits, deletes, and share actions.
- One Platform for all Cloud Services: Skyhigh delivers a centralized cloud security and data governance platform to enforce policies for over 10,000+ cloud services including Microsoft Office 365, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Jive, and others.
About Skyhigh Networks
Skyhigh Networks, the cloud security and enablement company, helps enterprises safely adopt cloud services while meeting their security, compliance, and governance requirements. Hundreds of enterprises including Aetna, Cisco, DIRECTV, HP, and Western Union use Skyhigh to gain visibility into all cloud services in use and their associated risk; analyze cloud usage to identify security breaches, compromised accounts, and insider threats; and seamlessly enforce security policies with encryption, data loss prevention, contextual access control, and activity monitoring. Headquartered in Campbell, Calif., Skyhigh Networks is backed by Greylock Partners, Sequoia, and Salesforce.com.