Campbell, Calif. – Sept. 15, 2015 – Skyhigh Networks, a cloud security and enablement company, today announced its next-generation audit, compliance and governance capabilities for Salesforce, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. Skyhigh for Salesforce provides a deep integration with Salesforce Event Monitoring to provide a comprehensive audit, compliance and governance solution for Salesforce customers, delivering actionable insights and management over data.
Specifically, the new capabilities for Skyhigh for Salesforce include:
- User Behavioral Analytics: Identifies data loss from compromised cloud accounts and insider threats, driven by anomalies that take into account the context of the user (e.g. role and reputation), application, data, action, device and location.
- Geo-Location Analytics: Visualizes global access patterns and analyzes activity to identify impossible cross-region access attempts indicative of compromised accounts.
- Privileged User Analytics: Identifies excessive user permissions, zombie administrator accounts, inappropriate access to data and unwarranted escalation of privileges and user provisioning.
- Sensitive Data Analytics:Provides a detailed and continuous view of all sensitive data (such as PII, PHI or corporate IP) stored in cloud applications, where the data is located, who is accessing it, and DLP violations based on the enterprise’s policies.
- Security Policy Analytics: Discovers the current settings for all security configurations and suggests modifications to improve security based on industry best practices.
- On-Demand Data Scanning: Enables on-demand data scanning so that security teams can examine existing content in fields and attachments to identify sensitive data subject to compliance requirements or security policies.
These new features along with Skyhigh for Salesforce’s existing capabilities, such as Cloud Activity Monitoring, deliver a complete audit, compliance and governance solution for Salesforce.
Comments on the News
“As the world’s #1 CRM platform, Salesforce has become the de facto system of record for critical business functions. Skyhigh for Salesforce integrates with Salesforce Event Monitoring and provides comprehensive security intelligence capabilities designed to help organizations fulfill their governance requirements driven by internal policies and external regulatory requirements.” – Rajiv Gupta, CEO of Skyhigh Networks
“With Skyhigh’s security intelligence capabilities, we can now monitor all activity in our sanctioned cloud services and gain actionable insights into high-risk behavior, all from a single integrated platform.” — David Levin, Director of Information Security at Western Union.
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world. By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Skyhigh Networks provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.” — Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce.
Skyhigh for Salesforce will be demoed at Dreamforce 2015 – Booth N1047 in the North Hall of the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Stop by and sign up for a free Salesforce Audit from the Skyhigh team.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 2,800 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
Follow Skyhigh on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/skyhigh-networks
Follow Skyhigh on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SkyhighNetworks
Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Skyhigh Networks
Skyhigh Networks, the cloud security and enablement company, helps enterprises safely adopt cloud services while meeting their security, compliance, and governance requirements. Over 400 enterprises including Aetna, Comcast, DIRECTV, HP, and Western Union use Skyhigh to gain visibility into all cloud services in use and their associated risk; analyze cloud usage to identify security breaches, compromised accounts, and insider threats; and seamlessly enforce security policies with encryption, data loss prevention, contextual access control, and activity monitoring. Headquartered in Campbell, Calif., Skyhigh Networks is backed by Greylock Partners, Sequoia, and Salesforce Ventures. You can follow us on Twitter @SkyhighNetworks or learn more at skyhighnetworks.com.
Director of Corporate Communications