SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – September 13, 2016 – Skyhigh Networks (McAfee MVISION Cloud), the leading cloud access security broker (CASB), has received the Box Trust Partner of the Year award from Box, a leading enterprise content management and collaboration platform, at the 2016 BoxWorks Partner Summit. The award recognizes Skyhigh and Box’s partnership to deliver the benefits of cloud-based file sharing and collaboration while meeting enterprise security, compliance and governance requirements.
“Box Trust is a thriving ecosystem of partners that provide the tools and services needed for securing content in the enterprise,” said Roger Murff, VP of Technology Partnerships at Box. “We’re thrilled to recognize Skyhigh as an important part of this ecosystem as it helps customers securely embrace the cloud with visibility, compliance, data security and threat protection.”
The Box Trust ecosystem is comprised of a select group of technology innovators in the security space, chosen based on their market leadership, joint solution quality, and commitment to the success of mutual customers. Skyhigh provides additional visibility, data security, threat protection, and compliance capabilities for enterprises using Box. Using Skyhigh for Box, companies can:
- Enforce data loss prevention (DLP) policies across data at rest and in motion, with the ability to report on and remediate violations from a single dashboard.
- Audit collaboration and enforce sharing policies based on content and context.
- Identify, mitigate, and remediate internal and external risks in real-time, including rogue insiders, privileged user risks, and compromised accounts.
- View a comprehensive audit trail of all user and admin activities for post-incident investigations and forensics.
- Standardize on Box by identifying all file-sharing services in use and guiding employees to Box.
“We are honored to be recognized as the Box Trust Partner of the Year. The award is validation of the success our two teams have had in delivering a secure, user-friendly cloud solution to some of the largest and most innovative enterprises in the world,” said Chris Cesio, VP of Business Development and Channel at Skyhigh Networks.
- Datasheet: Skyhigh for Box
- Blog post: How Aetna Made the Secure Path to Box the Easy Path
- Case study: How Western Union Drives Employee Productivity and Agility While Meeting Stringent Security and Compliance Requirements
Skyhigh Networks, the cloud security and enablement company, allows enterprises to safely adopt cloud services while meeting their security, compliance, and governance requirements. Over 600 enterprises including Aetna, DIRECTV, General Mills, HP, and Western Union use Skyhigh to gain visibility, manage threats, ensure compliance, and protect corporate data across shadow and sanctioned cloud services. Headquartered in Campbell, Calif., Skyhigh Networks is backed by Greylock Partners, Sequoia, and other strategic investors.