CAMPBELL, Calif. — Aug. 21, 2017 — Skyhigh Networks (McAfee MVISION Cloud), the world’s leading Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), today announced Skyhigh for Cisco Spark, a comprehensive security and compliance integration for Cisco Spark. Skyhigh for Cisco Spark complements Cisco Spark’s native capabilities to allow IT teams to protect data by monitoring spaces, applying data loss prevention (DLP) policies and taking remediation actions.
Cloud collaboration services in the enterprise like Cisco Spark allow employees to dynamically meet, message, call and share files. IT has the opportunity to enable employees but needs to provide a user-friendly solution that enhances productivity and collaboration without compromising security. With Skyhigh for Cisco Spark, companies can answer employees’ requests for a collaboration platform, while enforcing the security capabilities they need to keep data safe. This integration is included with Pro Pack for Cisco Spark Control Hub.
“With Cisco Spark, IT teams have access to a powerful collaboration platform that employees love. We are excited to work with Skyhigh Networks to ensure companies can secure sensitive data and enforce policies on the Cisco Spark platform,” said Jens Meggers, Senior Vice President and General Manager for Cisco’s Cloud Collaboration Business. “Companies using Cisco Spark and Skyhigh get the best of both worlds: great user experiences and security.”
Skyhigh for Cisco Spark provides a full set of security, governance and compliance capabilities including:
· A unified, cloud-native security platform. Skyhigh for Cisco Spark leverages Skyhigh’s CASB technology (DLP, threat protection, activity monitoring, rights management) in a single, unified platform – designed in the cloud, for the cloud.
· Modern data security. With Skyhigh for Cisco Spark, IT can extend existing DLP policies to messages and files, enforcing policies based on keywords, structured or unstructured fingerprints, and data indentifiers.
· Comprehensive remediation. Skyhigh for Cisco Spark enables auditing of regulated data uploaded to Cisco Spark and remediates policy violations by coaching users, notifying administrators, blocking uploads and deleting files.
· Threat prevention. Skyhigh for Cisco Spark empowers organizations to detect and prevent anomalous behavior indicative of insider threats and compromised accounts.
· Forensic investigations. With an auto-generated, detailed audit trail of user activity, Skyhigh for Cisco Spark provides rich capabilities for forensics and investigations.
· On-the-go security, for on-the-go policies. Skyhigh for Cisco Spark helps secure multiple access modes, including browsers and native apps, and applies controls based on contextual factors, including user, device, data and location.
“Cisco Spark is an important addition to the key portfolio of cloud services used by business users across devices and locations,” said Anand Ramanathan, Vice President of Product Management, Skyhigh. “Skyhigh enables IT and security teams to consistently enforce security and compliance controls across all their SaaS, PaaS and IaaS applications, including Cisco Spark. We’re thrilled to integrate with another industry-leading cloud solution to protect corporate data, while providing employees with the freedom to use cloud services that drive productivity and collaboration.”
· Product Details: Skyhigh for Cisco Spark
About Skyhigh (McAfee MVISION Cloud)
Skyhigh Networks, the world’s leading Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), enables enterprises to safely adopt cloud services, while meeting their security, compliance and governance requirements. With more than 600 enterprise customers globally, Skyhigh provides organizations the visibility and management for all their cloud services, including enforcement of data loss prevention policies; detecting and preventing internal and external threats; encrypting data with customer-controlled keys; and implementing access-control policies. Headquartered in Campbell, Calif., Skyhigh Networks is backed by Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Thomvest Ventures, Tenaya Capital and other strategic investors. For more information, visit https://www.skyhighnetworks.com.
# # #