San Francisco – Dreamforce 2014 — October 13, 2014 —Skyhigh Networks (McAfee MVISION Cloud), the cloud visibility and enablement company, today announced the availability of Skyhigh for Salesforce on Salesforce App Exchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners, and employees in a whole new way. Skyhigh for Salesforce is a robust data governance solution empowering Salesforce customers to comply with both internal policies and regulatory requirements without altering end-user Salesforce experience.
The solution, available today on Salesforce App Exchange, will be demoed at booth N1003 at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2014.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service, and marketing, Skyhigh for Salesforce, is available for deployment on the AppExchange.
Skyhigh for Salesforce Key Features
- Encryption and Tokenization: Standards-based and academia-reviewed function-preserving encryption and tokenization capabilities empowering users with a new way to control their keys and preserve Salesforce end-user functionality such as sorting, formatting and searching.
- Contextual Access Control: On-premise and mobile access control policies empower organizations with new ways to enforce authorized access to Salesforce based on user, device and geography.
- Cloud Activity Monitoring: Detailed audit trail and object-level reporting of all Salesforce usage including views, updates, and downloads allow customers to meet disclosure requirements and expedite investigations.
- Compromised Account and Insider Threat Detection: Big data analytics and machine learning algorithms proactively identify inappropriate behavior.
- Zero Friction Salesforce1 Mobile Application Support: Salesforce1 Mobile App support helps provide organizations with new options to support Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) initiatives.
- Integration with Single Sign-On: Out-of-the-box integration with SAML v2 compatible single sign-on services such as Okta, OneLogin, and Ping Identity helps reduce operational complexity for organizations.
- Flexible Deployment Options: In the cloud (as a service), on premises as a virtual appliance, and hybrid deployment options allow organizations increased flexibility, reduced TCO and faster time to value.
Comments on the News
“Skyhigh for Salesforce squarely addresses the growing demand for governance of data in the cloud for regulated industries,” said Rajiv Gupta, founder and CEO at Skyhigh Networks. “With this solution, customers are empowered with better insight and management of their data stored within Salesforce.”
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange and partner program, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Skyhigh Networks provides customers with the proven social, mobile, and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2.4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business
About Skyhigh Networks (McAfee MVISION Cloud)
Skyhigh Networks, the Cloud Visibility and Enablement Company enables enterprises to embrace cloud services with the appropriate levels of security, compliance, and governance. Over 200 enterprises including Cisco, DirecTV, Equinix, HP, and Western Union use Skyhigh to manage their “Cloud Adoption Lifecycle” with unparalleled visibility and risk assessment, usage and threat analytics, and seamless policy enforcement. Headquartered in Cupertino, Calif., Skyhigh Networks is backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital. For more information, visit us at www.skyhighnetworks.com or follow us on Twitter @skyhighnetworks.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.